miércoles, 15 de enero de 2014

Hello Everyone! (1)

Con esta primera entrada, estrenamos nuestro nuevo BLOG. En ella, algunos de los alumn@s de la clase de 6ºA del CEIP Romero Peña se presentan. Esperamos que os guste.

Hi! I´m Elena. I´m 11 years old. I´m in Romero Peña school. My favourite subject is English. I think this blog will help us when we go to the high school. I would like that this blog had interesting things.





Hi, my name is Andrés and I study at Romero Peña school. I like English
because with English you can travel a lot and do lots of friends.
English is difficult when you start, but when you study a lot, English is easy. I think I like English because the teacher teaches me very well. I want to go to England so I have to learn lots of English.




Hello. My name is Ángel. I am 11 years old. I live in La Solana. I go to a school called Romero Peña.  My favourite subject is cono.




Hello my name is Diego. I am 11 years old I live in La Solana. My school is Romero Peña. My favourite subject is PE, it is fun goodbye.




Hi! My name is Jesús and I go to class 6ºA in Romero Peña in La Solana. I am eleven years old and my favorite class is PE.




 Pronto volveremos con la segunda parte de las presentaciones. 


                                         

2 comentarios: