jueves, 16 de enero de 2014

Hello Everyone (2)

Hello! I'm Pedro Antonio. I live in La Solana. I go to Romero Peña school, and my favourite subjects are P.E. and English. 



Hello! I'm Daniel. I'm eleven. I'm sociable, funny and kind. I love video games, for example Pokemon. I want to be a vet. Bye XD


Hello! My name is María Candelas. My school is Romero Peña. I am 11 years old. My favourite subject is Physical Education and English bye!!!


Hello. My name is Aroa. My school is Romero Peña. 
I am 12. My favourite subject is Maths. 

This year I want to learn many things.





Hi  I´m María,
I am 11 years old and I go to school Romero Peña.
This year I want to learn a lot of English.
My favourite  subject is mathematics.





Hello, my name is Maria del Olmo.I study at Romero Peña school.
I'm 11 years old. My favourite subject is English.




Hello
I'm Claudia. I am 11 years old. I go to Romero Peña school. My favourite class is English because I want to go to London.
Bye.



Hello, my name is Milagros, I study at CEIP Romero Peña, I’m 11 years old. My favourite subjects are PE, English and Arts.
I like learning new things at school to be ready for high school.





Hello I 'm  Maria. I am 11 years old. I go to Romero Peña school. My favourite subject is English.







Hello I'm José Ramón. My school's Romero Peña. My favorite subject is physical education.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario