lunes, 20 de enero de 2014

Year 5

Some of our year 5 pupils:


Hello! My name is Manuela, I´m 10 years old. I go to Romero Peña school,year 5A. My favourite subject is PE, and my favourite hobby is athletics.
Bye!

  
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Ángela I’m 10 years old. I go to Romero Peña school, year 5ºA. My favourite pets are dogs and cats. I love English, science and PE. I really like dancing and going to the cinema.

This blog is important and fun.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello! My name is Pilar. I'm 11 years old. I go to Romero Peña school, year 5 A. My favourite sport is football and my favourite subject is PE. Bye!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Jesús. I am 11 years old and my favourite colour is red. I want to write many things.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Natalia. I am 10 years old and I love tennis and swimming.
My favourite colour is blue and my favourite food is rice.
I´m studying at Romero Peña.
My favourite subjects are maths and music.
I love this blog.
Bye.EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji.




----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Nuria .I’m 10 years old, my school is Romero Peña . English is easy. My teacher’s name is Lucia. She explains everything very well. I’m from La Solana. My favourite sport is basketball. My class is 5º B . My favourite subjects are English and art.

Bye!




----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Gema and I am 10 years old. I like this school and the teachers. My English teacher is Lucía. She teaches us very well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Noelia. I'm 10 years old. I go to Romero Peña school, year 5. My favourite colour is red. I've got brown hair and brown eyes. My favourite subjects are PE, English,... I love cinema. Bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Ana María. I'm eleven years old. I go to Romero Peña school, year 5A. My favourite colour is pink. My favourite food is fruit.
Bye bye!

------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Laura. I am 11 years old. I go to Romero Peña school, year 5A. My favourite hobbies are playing football and playing tennis.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! ,my name is María José. I´m 10 years old.I have got curly brown hair and brown eyes.I go to Romero Peña school, year 5ºA. My favourite subjects are physical education and language. My favourite hobbies are athletics and playing the guitar. Bye bye!!EmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi! My name is Pilar. My favourite class is English. My teacher`s name is Lucía Padilla. I go to Romero Peña school. I like English because it is easy and fun . My other favourite subject is art .
My favourite sport is running. I run at the sport centre.


Bye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Alberto, I am eleven years old . My school is Romero Peña. My favourite sport is football and my favourite soccer team is Atlético de Madrid .


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is  Mari Carmen. I am 10 years old. I live in La Solana and I go to Romero Peña school.
My favourite subjet is Plástica but I love English. It's easy but you have got to study.



----------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Marcos Márquez I"m 10 years old. My favorite class is English. I play football at the stadium. My favorite team is Atlético de Madrid 

----------------------------------------------------------------


Hello, I am Joaquín. I am 10 years old and I live in La Solana. My favourite subject is PE.

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hello! My name is Juan Torrijos. I`m 10 years old. I go to Romero Peña school year 5B. My favourite sport is football.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Martín. I go to Romero Peña school. I'm ten years old. My favourite subject is Mathematics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Juan. I live in La Solana. My English teacher is Lucía. This blog is fun. My favourite subjects are English and P.E.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario