viernes, 17 de enero de 2014

Hello Everyone (3)

These are some of our 6ºB pupils: 


Hello, my name is Cecilia. I´m eleven years old. I´m in year 6 of Primary. My favourite subjects are P.E and Music. I want to be an office worker when I grow up. My best friends are Teresa, Goyi and Petri. I like this blog because it is very important for this school, goodbye.



Hi! My name is Miriam. I am 12 years old. I live in La Solana. I go to Romero Peña school and my class is 6º B. My favourite subjets are Pyshical Education, Art and English.




Hello. My name is Mª Ángeles Nieto Chaparro. I' am eleven years old. My school's name is Romero Peña. My class is 6ºB. My favourite subjects are English and Physical Education.






Hi! My name is Sebastián Márquez and I am 12 years old. I live in la Solana and I study at Romero Peña school. I love English, it’s fun and easy. When I grow up I would like to be a reporter, to travel to a lot of places and practise my English. Bye!

I think this blog will be very interesting because you can know how is this subject in another schools!





Hello my name is Goyi Romero de Avila and I am eleven years old.I am a student at Romero Peña school. My favourite subjects are english and P.E.



Hello! My name is Miriam Tercero. I am twelve years old. My favourite subjects are English and P.E. I am a student at Romero Peña school. Bye!



Hi! my name is Estefanía and I am 12 years old. I live in La Solana (Ciudad Real) and my school is Romero Peña. My favourite subjects are English and Physical Education, I like playing the guitar and dancing. I want to be dancer when I´m older.





Hello! My name is Mª José. My school is Romero Peña. I am in year 6 of Primary. I am 11.


Hello, my name is Teresa. I´m eleven years old. I go to Romero Peña school and I go to sixth grade. My favourite subject is art. I want to be an art teacher when I´m older because I love painting. I would like this blog had cool and interesting things.






Hello. My name is Gregorio. I'm eleven years old. My favourite subjects are P.E. and English. My school is Romero Peña. I love playing football and playing tennis. I want to be a doctor or a  P.E teacher when I grow up.My favourite foods are eggs, lentils and chicken with rice. My favourite colour is yellow.
Bye!





Hello! My name is José Manuel. I am eleven years old. I go to Romero Peña school. My favourite subject is English. I always play football. My favourite food is pizza. Goodbye!




Hello! My name is Petri. My school is Romero Peña. I am in year 6 of Primary. My favourite subject is English. I am 11 years old. My best friends are Cecilia and Goyi.


Hi,my name is Sebas Sevilla.I´m from La Solana,I´m 11 years old.I go to Romero Peña school.I like sports,I love playing football.My favourite food are chips.

I would like this blog had interesting things. Bye!

Hi, my name is Adrián Velasco Rubio. I´m eleven years old .My birthday is on 30th of April. I go to Romero Peña. My favourite subjects are English and P.E. I love sport, my favorite sport is football


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario